1. 2 hr minimum for weekday bookings (Mon-Fri) - 4 hr minimum for weekends (Sat-Sun).
2. All bookings begin & end on the hour (not on the half hour).
3. All setup and breakdown must be within the booked time (and not before or after).
4. You can extend the time of your studio photo shoot if there is no other booking after you. Minimal extend time is 60 minutes.
5. Renter is to vacate the space 5 minutes prior to the ending time of the booking. We need 5 minutes to clean the space and prepare the equipment for the next client.
6. Maximum of 9 attendees in a single shoot (total cast & crew, and not just at a given time). Larger productions MUST book a double shoot space.
7. Additional $10/hr for bookings before 9am or after 6pm.
8. Same day reservations are accepted when availability permits but incur an additional fee of $10/hr.
9. Space must be reserved and booked in advance (no walk-ins). You can book directly online or for inquiries, email email@example.com.
10. Payment terms: 50% pre-payment to hold reservation with balance due at beginning of shoot.
11. If your shoot is running behind schedule, please ask to extend your booking before the end of the shoot. It will be allowed if there is not another booking in the space. All additional time is in full hour increments.
12. Paper back drops are included in the studio rental you can use 1 color backdrop for each hour booked for free. for example, if your booking is for 3 hours, you can use 3 colors backdrops for free. any extra back drop is $15 per pull.
13. Please, make sure to leave the trigger and not take it with you after the shoot is over. Fee for a new trigger is $329 + TAX
14. All photo lighting is included in the cost of booking for the studio.
1. For cancellation more than 7 days before shoot: 100% refund
2. For cancellation 5-7 days before shoot: 100% credit towards a future shoot
3. For cancellation 3-5 days before shoot: 75% credit towards a future shoot
4. For cancellation 48-72 hours before shoot: 50% credit towards a future shoot
5. For cancellation 24-48 hours before shoot: 25% credit towards a future shoot
6. For cancellation within 24 hours before shoot: no refund or credit
STUDIO & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED
The Studio agrees to provide the studio in good working order but makes no special guarantees as to said studios functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. The Renter is entitled to use the entire studio, front and back yard, lighting equipment, props and any furniture in the studio at the time of rental. The Studio is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as power outages, weather, emergencies, or Acts of God. Renter agrees to return all equipment, studio, and furniture in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify the Studio of any damage, failure, or change in equipment provided. Rental furniture may be taken outside, one piece at a time. If there is inclement weather in the forecast (rain, snow, etc.) then the furniture may not be taken outdoors. Please do not move any pieces larger than a single chair without two people present to move it without dragging the legs.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, OR STUDIO
Renter agrees to pay for any repair or replacement costs of equipment, furniture, or studio that Renter damages within 3 business days. In the event that the Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter's clients, or any and all Renter's visitors damage any equipment or studio, Renter agrees to pay for any repairs or replacements necessary within 3 business days. Renter agrees to leave the studio in the condition it was found, or a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed and invoiced.
There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
The Renter agrees that the Studio holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by use of rental items to Renter or any third party. The Renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury. If any accident involving the Studio's rental items has occurred while it is in the Renter's possession, Renter shall make the Studio aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses, if applicable.
Renter agrees to get a signed Liability Release from all persons that will be on the premises prior to use of Studio. The Studio will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents to the Renter, Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter's clients, or any and all Renter's visitors that occur within or outside the studio premises.
Use of the studio requires the following in advance: • Signed Studio Rental Agreement • Payment of Deposit • Signed Liability Waiver and Releases for all persons who will be in attendance at the Studio • Photocopy of Renter’s Drivers License
The premises are to be used for the purpose of a photography/videography studio, including such activities, as are necessary and usually incidental to such use. The Studio shall have the right to inspect the equipment, studio, and furniture at any time during the rental term. Renter shall make any and all arrangements necessary to permit a representative of the Studio access to the equipment and studio. If a breach of any of the provisions of the Rental Agreement occurs, the Studio has the right to revoke Renter's access to the equipment and studio without any liability to and without prejudice to the Studio, the right to receive rent due or accrued to and including date of revocation.
Returned checks will incur additional charges including but not exceeding all bank fees plus $25 processing fee.
Refund requests must be made in writing and will be responded to promptly by management. If equipment, furniture, or studio is ordered and delivered, but not used, no refund will be approved.
By renting the studio you are stating I have read all of the above and fully understand and agree to strictly adhere to each section.
**all rules and policies are subject to change**